As the owner of a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners. Here’s why: A master policy purchased by your condo association covers your unit’s building, the common areas, and the unit owners’ collective liability. But that policy does not cover damage to your personal belongings or property within your unit that is caused by vandalism, theft or fire. Nor does it cover your personal liability in the event of a lawsuit. A Condominium Protection Program can provide the protection you need at a price you can afford. To give you the maximum in flexibility and affordability, We offer solid, basic coverage and lets you add special options to fit your needs.
The essentials of quality protection
A Condominium policy can protect your:
- Many other personal belongings
- Covered items you take while traveling
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
Personal liability coverage can provide you and your family with financial protection if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged by you, your children or pets while on your property.
Your policy may also cover:
- Costs associated with defending you in a lawsuit related to injury or property damage
- You, if your credit cards, ATM cards, or checks are stolen or used without your permission
- Costs which the condo association assesses on all unit owners due to a loss on common property which exceeds the master policy limit
In addition, we can provide even further protection:
Enhanced Home Protection
Bundles together our most popular optional coverages to broaden and expand the coverages provided by your basic policy.
Replacement Cost Contents
Eliminates depreciation on the contents of your home.
Prices and discounts to save you money
A Condominium Protection Program is competitively priced. And to make it even more affordable, there are ways to reduce the cost of your insurance with a wide range of discounts if your condo is equipped with:
- Antitheft devices
- Smoke detectors
- Fire alarms
- Deadbolt locks
- A sprinkler system
- Fire extinguishers
More personal insurance coverage options: