Here’s what we cover in a home policy:
- Your home and other buildings on your property
- The contents of your home
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during certain repairs
- Liability protection for you and your household, protecting you if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged
Too many people underinsure their homes because they don’t have access to the best information. We help you protect the things you value most by using the latest, state-of-the-art valuation tools to accurately value your property. This helps ensure you select the proper amount of insurance for your home, enough to rebuild it at today’s rates if it were damaged or destroyed.
In addition, we can provide even further protection:
Additional Replacement Cost Coverage that pays up to 125% of your policy limits.
Replacement Cost Contents Coverage that pays for contents in your home, regardless of depreciation.
Identity Fraud Protection that pays for expenses incurred to regain your identity, including identity restoration services.
Check with us to see if you qualify for special savings like:
- Loss-free Savings, a reward for having no claims
- Protective-Device Savings if your home has smoke alarms and a fire extinguisher
- Extra Savings for insuring both your home and car with the same carrier
More personal insurance coverage options: