Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result, help protect your assets and your future. Umbrella insurance insures you above and beyond the limits of auto and homeowners policies and it is available at very low cost.
Call us to discuss some of the ways umbrella insurance can protect you:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers the cost of damages to another person’s body.
- Property Damage Liability – covers the cost of damage or loss to another person’s tangible property.
- Owners of Rental Units – helps protect against liability that you may face as a landlord.
- Dog Bites – your dog bites someone and they hold you responsible.
- Personal liability – slander; libel; false arrest; malicious prosecution; shock and mental anguish.
How to Request a Proposal
For an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost just complete this form, call us at (800) 628-8735 or send us an email.